September 12, 2008

Dr Appt #7 - I am as big as I feel!


We had our 34 week visit to the Doctor today. All is well - my blood pressure is normal and Baby Byrne's heartbeat was a good 140.

I am still measuring big - like the doctor was shocked at the measurement! She actually said "wow!"

I should be around 34 cm at 34 weeks but I measured 39!!! So, instead of going back in 2 weeks we have to go back in one week. If the measurement is still growing then we'll likely be sent for another ultrasound to see what size the baby is. At our 30 week ultrasound she was in the 65 percentile of size - a bit big but not huge. So, we'll see what happens in the next week.

I've also set my last day of work - I will be done on October 3! Only 3 weeks left of work! Then only 3 more weeks to due date - if Baby Byrne waits until then! Adam and I both think she'll be earlier!

No comments:

Post a Comment