December 5, 2008

6 weeks old - checkup!

Cara had her 6 week checkup on Friday - she is still perfect :) She weighs 11 lbs 2 oz!!

She's growing and the Dr said she is strong and has good reflexes :) She's smiling a lot and laughing now too which is pretty fun. Sleeping is getting better - she's going 3.5 hours between feedings at night (sometimes more) so only getting me/us up 2 or 3 times a night (sometimes more ;). I'm feeling more rested for sure which is great.

Last weekend my mum had a baby shower for us too which was very nice. I got to show Cara off to mum's friends and they gave us some very nice gifts :)








1 comment:

  1. Is that Smokey snuggling with Adam and Cara? Too odd! I like the one of Cara in the laundry basket!

    Can't wait to be there...4.5 weeks to go!!

    Love,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete