May 30, 2009

31 weeks - back to routine


Adam was back to work this week so Cara and I are back to routine...I think we all preferred having Adam home and having visitors!! We were never bored! I'm not sure Cara knows what to think with just me around! They'll be more visitors soon enough though and in the meantime we can have a bit of a routine with naps and things.

Cara has been sleeping pretty good lately and is napping better (and mostly in her crib too!). We had a beautiful week weather wise and got out for some nice walks in the sun.

Our little baby is getting really strong! She keeps attempting to crawl and is starting to inch forward a bit and she loves to stand up - she actually started to jump in her jolly jumper this week! (see video below) All of a sudden one day she started jumping in her excersaucer so I set up the jumper and off she went! She is so proud of herself!

I've been making lots of baby food this week which is pretty fun (and very easy!) the freezer is stocked with yams, squash, carrots/parsnips, cantaloupe and honeydew melon! I'm making a few more things this week - maybe somethings that aren't orange! Cara is loving her meals and eats everything!


So happy in her Jolly Jumper!

This is her "downward facing dog" yoga pose.


Cara the crocodile wrestler! We got this for her at Ikea and it is the exact same length as she is!


Standing up in her pretty dress :)


Our pretty, smiley girl!

Jolly jumping to her favourite song:

2 comments:

  1. You go Cara! Wow- she's doing great! I love that green dress- it's so pretty and makes her look like a big girl!xo Jill

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the yoga pose is my favorite of them all! Too cute :)

    See you soon miss Cara (and mommy and daddy too)

    Love Auntie Sarah xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete