July 24, 2009

39 weeks - Happy Birthday, Daddy!



Cara experienced true uncomfortable Calgary heat this week - it has been so hot! We give her a cool bath before bed and that helps her...but it is pretty uncomfortable snuggling since that makes it even hotter so going to sleep has been tough. She has been more whiny too but I think the top teeth are working their way in so that and the heat is just uncomfortable, poor Cara :(

We celebrated Adam's birthday on Thursday and Cara tried cake for the first time :) It was carrot cake so that is nutritious, right ;) She liked it, of course!

Cara, Nana and I took a trip to the zoo this week and had a good time - I've been to the zoo alot in the last couple of months and I see something new every time I go. This trip we witnessed the elephants getting romantic! It was something I thought I would never see in my life and it was incredible! Cara slept through it so thankfully I avoided having to have "the talk" with her at her young age ;)


Watching the ceremonial candle blow and wondering "what is Daddy doing!?!?"

Trying cake...

...and loving it!

Practicing waving with Nana at the zoo!

Friendly elephants!

The innocent look of "I'm not going to torment Goti!"

The look of "Ok, I tormented Goti but I'm so adorable it is forgivable!"

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe you posted the elephant procreation! Too funny!

    Love the two Goti pics...

    XO Auntie Sarah

    ReplyDelete