May 27, 2008

18 week ultrasound - the results!

We had our ultrasound this morning and it was great. Baby Byrne has over doubled in size since our last ultrasound - now measuring a whole 13.5 cm long!

The heart, bladder, eyes, brain, bones, stomach, cord, etc were looking perfectly formed and Baby Byrne is a real mover - alot of cute poses for the camera! Some highlights here for you all to see.

We also found out that Little Baby Byrne is Little Baby Girl Byrne! At least with the 80% certainty that the tech gave us (they never say 100%) but we definitely saw signs of a little girl and no signs of a little boy. So it looks like Charlotte's wish for a girl cousin could be coming true!! We are very excited!! :)

4 comments:

  1. Hey Byrnes.. a lovely little girl ..I can see long fingers..better buy that piano!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful news!!! Congratulations proud Parents- so happy that little Baby Byrne is growing so well :)xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah!! I'm going to spoil her rotten and girly her up!! Watch out baby girl Byrne, Auntie Sarah can't wait to meet you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think that top picture looks like Sarah... Mary, I wonder if you'll have the same experience as me when Isaac was born. They handed him to me and I said, whoa this kid looks just like Sarah!

    ReplyDelete