May 24, 2008

Second Doctor's Appointment - May 23, 2008


We had our second appointment with our clinic in their new office (much newer and nicer than their old office). We met the Friday doctor Dr. Linda Slocombe who looks surprisingly like the actor Alan Rickman (from Die Hard and Harry Potter movies).

We heard the heartbeat again which was good and strong (150 bpm). I have no complaints with being pregnant, I'm feeling great!

My blood tests were all good and my blood pressure was perfect. We learned that I am not immune to German Measles and my blood type is A negative. I am also measuring perfectly for just over 18 weeks.

We go back to the ultrasound clinic on Tuesday May 27 at 7:45 am for our next ultrasound. We are excited for the ultrasound but not for waking up that early! Will post new pictures and results soon after.

Our next doctor appointment is June 20.

1 comment:

  1. Hey... I was negative for German Measles too. Don't know how we Irvine girls managed to avoid the shot. So enjoy your shot of Rhogam, although I'm O negative not A. You got Dad's blood.

    ReplyDelete