October 10, 2008

Dr appt #11 - Turkey Time


After an extremely long wait in the doctor's office this afternoon we had a pretty routine check up. My blood pressure was a bit high but the swelling has been much better so it might just have been the hour long wait that raised the pressure! I'm measuring 40cm at 38 weeks which isn't a big growth spurt (thank goodness!) and I actually lost 2 lbs since last week - maybe since my legs/feet aren't so swollen.

Now we're just going to enjoy Thanksgiving. We got a small turkey that we'll cook up on Sunday. The doctor said that maybe after eating a big turkey dinner I'll go into labour!! We'll give it a try.

Next doctor visit next Friday unless Baby Byrne decides to make her appearance before then!

1 comment:

  1. thanks for the update....I will keep checking! and have a great Thanksgiving!!! i am making pumpkin pie tonight- the best part of the holiday, IMO!!!! :)xo Jill

    ReplyDelete