June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day!

Here is Cara with Grampy's suitcase before we took him to the airport on Tuesday. She is looking forward to seeing him again in August!

Cara loves her toys. She loves to stack them on the steps and hug them all. Her toys are so neat this time thanks to some help from Nana :)

Cara is practicing driving while talking and texting early. She refuses to sign the "no phone zone" pledge!

We had a very nice Father's Day and went for a picnic in Riley Park. Cara kept her Daddy busy running around the park and playground.

Cara had alot of fun on the playground!

She rode this duck and quacked at it too.

And we waded in the wading pool to cool off. This is her version of a thumbs up.

She finished off Father's Day bringing her Daddy a nice cold beer!

Baby Byrne #2 update:
I had a check up at the doctor on Friday and the results of the ultrasound were that everything is fine and the baby is right on track for 20 weeks along. That is my last visit to my family doctor and starting in July I'll go to the OB. I'm still feeling fine and I'm definitely starting to show!

2 comments:

  1. Great pics! Glad to hear you feel well. So excited to see you in August!!

    XO Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm crossing off the days till your visit. July has 31 days! Grampy

    ReplyDelete